November 18, 2009

Danny's Drive-In

Last night, after spending an extra hour and a half at work, I came home and found that I didn't want to eat anything that I had in my kitchen. I decided to go down the street to Danny's Drive-In to get something for dinner.


view from the register


Danny's Drive-In has a pretty simple menu - burgers, hot dogs, fries, and onion rings. I had been to the original location in Stratford before, but I'd never been to the one in downtown Shelton (not even three blocks from my condo). I decided that a burger was just what I needed, so I grabbed my wallet and keys and headed down the street.



 I ended up ordering a patty melt and onion rings, which I brought home with me. While I waited for my food to be ready, I looked at the old ads hanging on one wall and the framed articles on another. After about 10 minutes, my food was all set, so I took it and went home.

It was delicious.

For the restaurant's website, go to http://dannysdrive-in.com/

No comments: