March 20, 2010

Spring Cleaning

This past week was spring break at the college I'm attending, so I also took a week off from work so that I could do some stuff around the house. The first 2 days were spent fully cleaning my living room and dining room, which included FINALLY unpacking a box that hadn't really been touched since I moved out of my parents' house three years ago.


Today, I'm going through my clothes so that I can see if there's anything I can throw out/donate. While I was folding some t-shirts, my cat decided once again to try catching the bird stickers I have on my bedroom wall. She attempts this every couple of days - the stickers have been up for about 2 1/2 months. You would think that by now she'd realize they aren't going anywhere...

Things are shaping up around the condo, and I've finally found furniture layouts that work for me. I recently rearranged everything in my kitchen cabinets as well, which makes it a bit difficult to find the box of cereal at 6 am, but I'm sure I'll be used to that soon enough. I need to get back on top of posting here, and not just writing about food! Luckily, nice weather is on the way (it's currently 65 degrees outside! In March! It's wonderful!) so I'm sure that'll bring things to do, places to go, etc. But for now...I have to fold and put away clothes. Ah well.

No comments: